Δευτέρα 22 Ιανουαρίου 2018

Mario Frangoulis & Lara Fabian - All Alone Am I (Don't ask the sky nor the cloud and the moon your dark gaze)

"All Alone Am I" is the title of a song from 1962 popularized by the American singer Brenda Lee. The music was originally composed by the Greek composer Manos Hadjidakis and recorded by Tzeni Karezi for the soundtrack of the film To nisi ton genneon (The Island of the Brave).


All alone am I ever since your goodbye... All alone with just a beat of my heart...
People all around but I don't hear a sound just the lonely beating of my heart...

Λόγο στο λόγο και ξεχαστήκαμε μας πήρε ο πόνος και νυχτωθήκαμε
σβήσε το δάκρυ με το μαντίλι σου να πιω τον ήλιο μέσα απ' τα χείλη σου

Μην τον ρωτάς τον ουρανό το σύννεφο και το φεγγάρι
το βλέμμα σου το σκοτεινό κάτι απ' τη νύχτα έχει πάρει

All alone am I ever since your goodbye... All alone with just a beat of my heart...
People all around but I don't hear a sound just the lonely beating of my heart...




Στίχοι: Γιάννης Ιωαννίδης & Παναγιώτης Κοκοντίνης
Μουσική: Μάνος Χατζιδάκις

All alone am I ever since your goodbye
All alone with just a beat of my heart
People all around but I don't hear a sound
Just the lonely beating of my heart

Word after word and we lost track of time
pain has swept us off and nightfall caught up with us
wipe the tear with your handkerchief
to drink the sun, out of your lips

Don't ask the sky
nor the cloud and the moon
your dark gaze
has something resembling the night

=====================
"O σιωπών δοκεί συναινείν"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

To μπλόκ " Στοχσμός-Πολιτική" είναι υπεύθυνο μόνο για τα δικά του σχόλια κι όχι για αυτά των αναγνωστών του...Eπίσης δεν υιοθετεί απόψεις από καταγγελίες και σχόλια αναγνωστών καθώς και άρθρα που το περιεχόμενο τους προέρχεται από άλλες σελίδες και αναδημοσιεύονται στον παρόντα ιστότοπο και ως εκ τούτου δεν φέρει οποιασδήποτε φύσεως ευθύνη.